Who doesn't know what a candlestick or stand is? A structure made of any hard material like metal, glass or maybe wooden to hold the candle in place is called a candle stand. In many parts of the world, candlestick is almost not used anymore since the emergence of electricity, since light is emitted through electricity and electric handle except for some special occasions like wedding decorations, in the church, in the temples. But where's the beauty of the electric candlestick in comparison to original candlestick? The melting of wax is way more beautiful than lighting the same electric candle always.
The making of candle stand takes a of hardwork and perseverance of all the workers involved. The simple candle sticks are way more easier to make then the complex one. The one with the elaborated designs need to be accurate and to the point. The candelabra needs intensive artwork to make it perfect and balance. There are people out there who are decorative and like to keep it natural and give decorations a homely ambience, the candle stands are perfect for them. Since candles are risky, the wax melts, it may catch fire, so precautions are a must.
Common Types Of Candle Stands
1. Simple tapers are thin and tall & are mostly made of brass, glass and classic silver. They are simple yet elegant. They are nice for regular use. Experts suggest that for this type of candle stand one should prefer beeswax.
2. Candelabras have multi arms candle holders which are in use since the biblical times. These holders can hold more than 1-2 candles. These are heavy and have elaborate artwork. They are hanging candleholders. Nowadays, they can accommodate wax candles as well as leds.
3. Hurricane lamps are made of glass and the tall side protects from the air. These lamps come in different shapes and sizes. These lamps can hold wax candles as well as leds. These hurricane lamps can be customized and decorated the way you want. Experts suggests that decorating them with sand and shells for a beach party is a creative idea.
4. Tea lights are very small and cute candle stand. They are around half-inch high and are made of glass. They are even less expensive. One should be aware that this lights don't last more than three to four hours.
5. Glass candle stand, as you can guess from the name itself that it is made of glass. It's up to you whether you choose to buy a single candle holder or multiple holder. They are simple yet elegant. They are easy to find and are available easily.
When To Use Candlestick?
Is there really any need to ask this question? Candlestick looks good anywhere, doesn't it? Candle light dinner, sounds romantic? If you are one of those people who are more of a natural person than a technological geek, you may follow these few ideas and make your dull day bright and cheerful-
1. For those who prefer a simple interior can go for a clear tall glass candle stand with scented candle and flowers around.
2. For religious purposes, one can use the Buddha Hanging Tea light holder in the evening which will give spiritual vibes.
3. For those who want to have a romantic candle light dinner at home, can use boxwood candle holders with light scented candles.
Find Your Perfect Candle Stand
LimeRoad has a wide collection of exotic candle stands varying from a small table piece to three light candelabra which fulfills everyone's demand. Price ranging between Rs 357 to Rs 7500. You'll find all these products at the official website of Limeroad and on the app of LimeRoad at Google play store and IOS Store.
Related search terms: candle stand, candle holders, tea light holders, tealight candle holders, glass candle holders, pillar candle holder,candle stand online, candle stand decorations, glass candle stand